Thursday, June 3, 2010

Trip too the Zoo and update :)

So I just thought I would post an update for the last couple of weeks. It's June now and we went to the zoo yesterday, my sister and I took our kids and it was a lot of fun even though we got DRENCHED and Taylor had a few cranky moments. She LOVES the fish tanks! The picture is her sitting next to one of the big aquariums, she was having such a blast! It's nice to go when it's raining because there are like NO people there so we got to take our time and let her and James play.

We also went on the carousel at the zoo, she liked it at first but when it started to speed up she was not having it and clinged too me until I got her off the pony, She didn't cry or anything so I didn't feel like it was imperative to get off the ride all together. My nephew James really wanted to go again, so we went twice and both times it was the same, I think when she's older she will enjoy it a lot.


Her allergies seem to be waaaayyyyy under control now, I don't have to give her benadryl often at all, not even every day now, it's very nice, I felt bad having to give her something that sometimes even makes me feel loopy!

Although it's been rainy a ton the last week or so we have taken advantage of the few sun breaks we get and playing outside in the grass, she absolutely LOVES it!!! * If you look closely at this picture of her playing with a clover flower you can see her teeth! :)*

Taylor finally outgrew her cradle! :( Sigh. I can't believe how big she already is, at 7 months she is already wearing size 9 and 12 month clothes and weighs over 18lbs! We moved her crib into our room since she still nurses at night and for some reason her room doesn't heat. Quite honestly, I'm not completely ready for her to be that far away anyway, she is still too young in my opinion.

We are MOBILE!!! Okay, so she isn't actually crawling yet-give it a week or so- but she is def. mobile, she gets around! Between scooting on her butt and pulling herself on things she is moving and moving with purpose! It's very cute, but I'm realizing it may be time for some baby proofing..... Well that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment