Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Allergies, teeth and sunshine! Oh my!

Allergies SUCK! I've had allergies all my life and am allergic to sooooo much that it shouldn't surprise me that Taylor is showing allergy symptoms, but I was hoping so much that she wouldn't have inherited them, sigh. Unfortunately the doctors think she has a scotch broom allergy!

She has been a stuffy, sneezy, coughing, cranky, boogery mess for the last week and a half and when I brought her in yest. they told me it's very likely that she has developed a scotch broom allergy. I know that it's very common, I just hope that she wont have the allergies I do. It's so miserable for her, I hate that I can't do much for her
:( We've started her on benadryl for severe symptoms, I'm only giving it before bed and before her first nap. It seems to be helping so far, but we'll see in about a week if it's really working or not.

Her little teeth are in far enough now that I've caught a few pics with my phone! They still seem to bother her once in a while so I got her some mini Popsicle's that are slow melt and she LOVES them, and they really help her. It's really cute to watch her mess with her teeth, she keeps feeling them with her tounge. She hasn't really started to bite with them, but I'm sure she will soon, I don't think any baby doesn't experiment with their new teeth by biting!

We've been going outside and enjoying the nice weather, she LOVES the grass! She hasn't tried to eat it, but she did try to eat a pansy I picked for her to play with. It's very cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment