Thursday, April 29, 2010

Taylor had her 6 mo check up!


Taylors' check up was on Tuesday and she is doing great! 17lbs 9oz and in the 80% for her weight, and 26 & 3/4 inches she's in the 85% for her height. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing!

She is now old enough for Ibuprofen (infant Advil/Motrin) and it seems to help her teething pain a bit better then Tylenol.

I did not have her vaccinated, and I'm not sure if I will have her vaccinated in the future. Her pediatrician is very supportive and provides information when ever I ask for it. I've been doing more and more research regarding vaccination and risks/benefits, it's odd too me that more extensive studies have not been conducted on their safety and effectiveness. I found an interesting article on the study of vaccines in primate infants causing autism
http://www.NaturalNews.com/026827_autism_vaccination_vaccines.html.

Other vaccine info links:
http://www.cure-guide.com/Vaccine_Guide/Vaccine_Guide_excerpts/Vaccines_and_their_diseases/vaccines_and_their_diseases.html
http://www.douglassreport.com/hn_pdfs/tdrppc/vaccines.pdf

Most of the disease that are being routinely vaccinated against are either eradicated or have little to no chance of causing life long problems such as autism and G.I issues that have been linked with vaccines and the ingredients used to make them. I would encourage any one who has kids or is thinking about vaccinating themselves to educate first. You can find the ingredients to any vaccination by asking your doctor for the package insert, the insert should also contain possible side effects and description of the disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment